Where is the best place to work as an esthetician?
Best-Paying Cities for Estheticians
- Olympia, Washington. $114,120.
- Omaha, Nebraska. $86,310.
- Portland, Maine. $73,460.
- Denver, Colorado. $68,590.
- Kahului, Hawaii. $64,640.
What field of work is esthetician?
Estheticians are part of the larger 2011 National Occupational Classification 6562: Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations. In Alberta, 79% of people employed in this classification work in the Other Services [pdf] industry.
Is an esthetician a good career?
Pros of Being an Esthetician. It can be a very rewarding profession emotionally, as you are making people feel and look good. Since every person’s skin is different, you will never be bored with a mundane job. … With your knowledge of skin care you could become an entrepreneur and start your own business.
Can estheticians make six figures?
You can easily earn six figures without the physical demand on your body. Offering the body microcurrent modality in your esthetician practice is a fast way to increase revenue, while helping clients get what they want.
What is the highest paying job in cosmetology?
Top Paying Careers in Cosmetology and Esthetics
- Hair Salon Owner. Hair salon owners in the U.S. can earn an impressive salary. …
- Theatrical Makeup Artist. …
- Microdermabrasion Specialist. …
- Permanent Makeup Artist. …
- Hair Product Sales Rep. …
- Cosmetology Business Owner. …
- Skincare Specialist: 11% job growth. …
- Manicurist: 10% job growth.
What is better cosmetology or esthetician?
Estheticians are more focused on direct skin care. … If you are passionate about skin care and helping clients achieve their best skin, a career as an esthetician might be the one for you. If you are looking for a more creative and artistic career styling hair, nails, and makeup, cosmetology might be more your style.
Is being an esthetician fun?
Esthetics is a fun and exciting career path, but there are many things people don’t know about pros in the industry and what they do. It’s time to learn about the top five things that every esthetician wants you to know about their job!